Monday, July 11, 2011

Enjoying Art's Cream Gallery and Monte Carlo Movie Night

After our superb dinner at Holy Cow, I accompanied Deah to but coffee at Starbucks in midtown. We went out and I went to buy ice cream at Haagen Dazs , but unfortunately, it's already close. We where walking when we noticed that the shop in front of Holy Cow where we had dinner is actually a shop offering gelato and coffee named ART'S CREAM GALLERY.
Looking at the different flavored gelato, I was tempted to try them and I decided to have the large cup with three flavors of your choice.
Gelato is a frozen Italian dessert similar to ice cream. Its ingredients include milk and sugar and is often combined with flavorings and fruit, chocolate, liquor, spices or nuts. Unlike ice cream, it does not contain cream, and traditionally has much lower fat content. (www.wisegeek.com)


Here is a photo of the available flavors of their gelato. The different colors are very appealing to the senses and made a weak individual like me to crave.

Here are my choices for that evening... Their best seller chocolate flavored one, Kahlua with Cookies and blueberry cheesecake. Next time I will not forget to take the exact names of the flavors that I will try.
Good thing that all the flavors that I chose went well together. Next time I will try their tower of gelato with 12 scoops of different flavors.

We stayed at their open area with such artistic and lovely tables and chairs for a little while. After that, we already went to the cinemas for our movie side trip.

We watched Monte Carlo. I can compare it to an indie film here in our country. Good thing that its casts are composed of today's brightest young stars like Selena Gomez of Wizards of Waverly Place and Gossip Girl's Leighton Meester and Katie Cassidy. Over-all the film was entertaining and it reminded me of those high school romantic stories I used to watch.

Oh I just love spending time with my friends. We share stories, eat, entertain ourselves, eat, walk, eat and eat!  Yes we love eating! haha,,, Till next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment